Sunday, February 2, 2014

Time for Some Q and A

As I write this I am so sick that the computer screen is bouncing around, the room is spinning, and I'm running a fever so who knows if this will even make any sense, but here we go, my answers:

How does the Prisoners' Dilemma apply to the social media world?
If someone stays silent on social media, such as a a business, and their competitors stay silent too then I guess they both benefit from less exposure instead of one of them constantly promoting and taking the business away from the other company, but if both are active in the social media world as in both of them confess, then people can easily ignore both.

Should a Facebook friend keep providing favors to another friend who never reciprocates?
Yes, because it's the nice thing to do, and I'm assuming that if you are using the word friend in this case it's because you actually are friends in real life and not just friends because you do things for each other.

Why would cooperation between a business and their customers be so important?
If a business doesn't listen to their customers, then eventually they will go out of business.


How can you promote cooperation on social media?
Keep a discussion going.  If you know what both sides want then cooperation can be accomplished much easier.

When should a person cooperate and when should they be selfish?

If the demands of another person are so very selfish themselves or extremely detremental to the other party then maybe selfishness will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment